Sunday, August 25, 2013

MLK Commemorative print

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 is the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s March on Washington and "I Have a Dream" Speech. Across America, there will be marches and celebrations of the work Dr. King started and accomplished. I donated a scratch board illustration for local promotion that I had made previously. I will be selling 12.5"x 19" screen-printed posters (above) at my local event: 1 for $10/3 for $25. I can reserve and mail any orders you may want (I'll figure out your postage). A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the Race and Faith Collaborative in association with Springfield's Council of Churches. Limited run of 200, signed and numbered, and they will go fast! Let me know how many you want. I plan to frame one for my house, but they would also be cool posters, unframed for students. Comment below or facebook or email me if you want me to hold some back before the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment