Friday, September 28, 2012

This is the latest in my City department heads series of caricatures/comics for the City of Springfield, MO. Phil Broyles is a super nice guy and has been the head of Public Works for only a couple of years after retiring from MODoT. He's been around the block a few times ... possibly in a snow plow. I emailed this to him before it went in the newsletter this week and he raved and raved about how wonderful it was. Here is his email response in full: "Mark, I love it."

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to ωrite ѕomе mаterial foг your
    blog in еxchange foг a link back to minе.
    Рleaѕe send me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!



    Here is my blog - HomeSite

    ReplyDelete