Monday, February 9, 2009


This is how I envision the Keep on Truckin' T-shirt. The shirt will be a "Tarheel" blue. I'm now looking at brands and cost of shirts. Did you know there is a company that makes bamboo shirts? Also there is an organic cotton to cornsider. I don't know, I'll have to consider the look and feel of the shirts too. I want people to actually wear the shirts. Maybe I'll get the ones made of human hair donated from the beards of Tuvan throat singers high in the Himalayas. Fairly traded of course. I'll weigh the possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. Mark,
    I have a bamboo t-shirt. It is currently my
    favorite, because it so incredibly soft and thin.
    I would highly recommend the bamboo.

    Great design!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the testimonial about bamboo shirts! I saw one at Global Fayre, but I wasn't sure how it would feel to actually wear. Waiting to hear on a bid now.
    Thanks again!
    mark

    ReplyDelete