Monday, February 9, 2009

ADDYs

I just got word today that "some" of my work will receive ADDY awards. "The ADDY® Awards is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition, attracting over 50,000 entries every year in local ADDY® competitions. The mission of the ADDY competition is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising.

Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local ADDY®
Awards is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the
country, local entrants vie for recognition as the very best in their markets."

So they called earlier today as a bit of a teaser to get me to buy a ticket to the fancy awards banquet. Well, it worked. I'll be taking my lovely wife again this year, Feb. 21, and I will let you know which entries won. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mark! What an amazing honor. Have fun at the ceremonies and I'll look forward to seeing the winning entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allan! It is always great when someone recognizes your work as being somehow "good." Different audiences have different opinions so it is nice to connect with someone who gives out awards! Here's to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete