Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Spring Training is here!

Yordano Ventura, digital   PRINTS AVAILABLE (a portion of proceeds go to Royals Charities)



#SalvySplash (Eric Hosmer and SalvadorPerez), pen and ink sketch DIGITAL AND PRINTS COMING SOON

Charlie Leibrandt, brush and ink sketch
Paul Splittorff, pen and ink sketch

Mark McGwire, pen and ink sketch
Stan Musial, acrylic, spray paint, ink on canvas 36"x48"     PRINTS AVAILABLE

Lou Brock, acrylic, spray paint, ink on canvas 36"x24"             PRINTS AVAILABLE

Bob Gibson, acrylic, spray paint, ink on canvas 36"x24"              PRINTS AVAILABLE


Goose Goslin catching a goose egg, pen and ink sketch

Jimmie Foxx, pen and ink sketch

Sandy Koufax, acrylic on canvas 8"x10"
The Super Bowl is finally over so now my mind is moving on to Spring and Summer sports. Baseball Spring Training starts on Valentine's Day so I thought I'd take a look back at all the baseball art I did in the last year. From sketches to digital to huge paintings, I guess I had baseball fever. My fever broke in October, however, when neither Missouri team made it to the 2016 postseason. But hey, there's always next year! And that's what it's all about.
Leave me a message in the comments if you would like an 8x10 print ($25 + shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment